Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,517KM (1,882,690 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (40 minutes ago)