Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,243KM (2,718,085 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)