Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,052KM (2,661,494 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)