Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03283 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,686KM (Php51,356) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (34 minutes ago)