Cost of living in Bacău, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42069 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,545KM (3,671 lei) in Bacău.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)