Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 9,190KM ($5,048) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)