Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 265% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,943KM ($4,084) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)