Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 246% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,583KM ($4,130) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)