Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 BAM / AWG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,121KM (ƒ 3,305) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)