Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 BAM / AWG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,571KM (ƒ 2,748) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)