Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05409 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,927KM (35,616 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)