Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05111 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (65,127 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)