Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42170 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 755KM (1,791TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (38 minutes ago)