Cost of living comparison between Aydin, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,029KM (3,885TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)