Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49875 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,047KM (4,104TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)