Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35657 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,364KM (3,824TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (43 minutes ago)