Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48368 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,915KM (3,960TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (38 minutes ago)