Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,853KM (S/. 4,998) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)