Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.819 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,745KM (€1,509) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)