Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,520KM (€776) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (43 minutes ago)