Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,002KM (NZ$3,422) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)