Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,239KM (NZ$3,723) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)