Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.157 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,997KM (NZ$3,455) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)