Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,746KM (NZ$2,387) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)