Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,679KM (NZ$3,328) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (42 minutes ago)