Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,978KM (NZ$3,498) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)