Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,957KM (₨85,544) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (31 minutes ago)