Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02688 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,062KM (₨76,721) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)