Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02461 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,112KM (₨85,842) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)