Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,316KM ($1,934) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)