Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.725 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,302KM ($1,914) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)