Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.699 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,269KM ($1,924) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)