Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,173KM (€1,622) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)