Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,696KM (€1,891) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (32 minutes ago)