Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,108KM (€2,098) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (40 minutes ago)