Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,759KM (€898) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)