Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,112KM (€2,099) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)