Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,853KM (NZ$2,388) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)