Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,650KM (NZ$4,972) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)