Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,672KM (NZ$2,290) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)