Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,478KM (616,675 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (40 minutes ago)