Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00464 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,827KM (394,080 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)