Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00496 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,600KM (322,583 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)