Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00434 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,934KM (445,569 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)