Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00504 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,691KM (335,272 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)