Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,102KM ($1,318) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (27 minutes ago)