Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,807 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,212KM (€1,639) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)