Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,420 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,530KM (€781) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)