Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,115KM ($1,206) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)