Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,830KM ($2,402) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)