Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.48551 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,144KM (﷼ 6,476) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)