Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46050 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,255KM (﷼ 2,726) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)