Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10468 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,680KM (E£ 25,600) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)