Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09749 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,205KM (E£ 12,357) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)