Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09281 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 560KM (E£ 6,034) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)