Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09057 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 540KM (E£ 5,961) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)