Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09954 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 969KM (E£ 9,737) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)