Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 BAM / PYG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,951KM (6,727,748 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)