Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 BAM / PYG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,814KM (8,820,645 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)