Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00466 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,619KM (347,723 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)