Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,574KM (450,337 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)