Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12085 BAM / ERN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,603KM (Nakfa29,813) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)