Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10907 BAM / ERN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,420KM (Nakfa13,016) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)