Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11758 BAM / ERN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,527KM (Nakfa30,002) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)