Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11455 BAM / ERN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,506KM (Nakfa13,147) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (27 minutes ago)