Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49676 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,219KM (10,505 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (44 minutes ago)