Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48508 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,704KM (9,698 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)