Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48181 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,852KM (10,070 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)