Cost of living comparison between Asheville, North Carolina, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,578KM ($2,515) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)