Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,295KM ($2,506) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (36 minutes ago)