Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,801KM ($1,134) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)