Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,486KM ($2,814) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)