Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,841KM ($1,108) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)