Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,015KM (₨39,121) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)