Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,175KM (₨49,171) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)