Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02562 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 985KM (₨38,442) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)