Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01732 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,735KM (¥157,917) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)