Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,883KM (¥183,329) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)