Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.792 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,427KM (﷼ 506) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)