Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.326 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,143KM (﷼ 264) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)