Cost of living in Arua, Uganda vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00047 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arua (Uganda) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,673KM (3,578,084 Shilling) in Arua.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM847 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 2.10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)