Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02809 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 919KM (руб 32,697) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)