Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,813KM (€1,442) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)