Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,240KM (€2,165) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)