Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,411KM (S/. 2,756) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)