Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 879KM (﷼ 18,142,628) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)