Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,337KM (2,808,977 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)