Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,613KM (2,953,885 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)