Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,505KM (2,959,631 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)