Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,027KM (2,579,909 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)