Cost of living comparison between Arba Minch', Ethiopia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08094 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,518KM (43,468 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)