Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07607 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,280KM (43,122 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)