Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49184 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,092KM (﷼ 6,286) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (32 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)