Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46444 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,831KM (﷼ 3,942) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)