Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44344 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,783KM (﷼ 4,021) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)