Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44705 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,157KM (﷼ 4,826) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)