Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,463KM (﷼ 35,797,072) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)