Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,067KM (﷼ 20,073,573) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)