Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43485 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,323KM (5,343 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)