Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42077 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,944KM (4,620 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)