Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41947 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,780KM (4,244 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)