Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00443 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,744KM (393,791 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)