Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,957KM (Dinar 1,236) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)