Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.354 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,991KM (Dinar 846) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)