Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,173KM (Dinar 1,412) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)