Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 BAM / WST
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,569KM (3,993 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (32 minutes ago)