Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 BAM / WST
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,904KM (2,905 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)