Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.666 BAM / WST
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,204KM (3,309 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)