Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,940KM (₩2,638,736) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)