Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,116KM (₩1,437,153) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)