Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,549KM (₩2,330,815) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)