Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,977KM (₩2,627,766) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)