Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,494KM (₩3,390,219) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)