Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25594 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,227KM (元4,795) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)