Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00944 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,921KM (203,405 ₨) in Anuradhapura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)