Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,383KM (€1,217) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (33 minutes ago)