Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,069KM (€2,081) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (42 minutes ago)