Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,918KM (5,241,266 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)