Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,644KM (3,241,387 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)