Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,069KM (CH$1,160,291) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (44 minutes ago)