Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,718KM (CH$1,349,122) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)