Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00266 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,848KM (CH$694,828) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)