Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,849KM (CH$1,475,634) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)