Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,932KM (CH$736,802) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)