Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00255 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,710KM (CH$1,063,926) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)