Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03128 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,877KM (Php59,998) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)