Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03657 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,063KM (Php83,742) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)