Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03064 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,195KM (Php71,638) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)