Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22307 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,218KM (Q9,945) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)