Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22538 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (Q8,936) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)