Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22532 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,640KM (Q7,277) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)