Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21293 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,392KM (Q11,235) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)